You may be wondering how SEO will change in 2021 – and this is a valid question!
Every year, Google releases over 3,000 algorithm changes. It can feel daunting or impossible to keep up – or even to get ranked. But here’s 7 tips from Neil Patel to help you better position yours or your clients’ sites for best ranking in 2021.
How SEO Will Change In 2021
The above video (approx. 10 minutes) will go more in depth with each tip. I highly suggest you watch it and not just read the cliff notes version below.
Here’s the quick synopsis:
- Your rankings could seesaw – focus on the user experience & do all the “right” SEO stuff. Be consistent and keep going! Understand that your ranking stats will likely continue to teeter up and down.
- Positioning is more important than ever. It’ll be hard to be in the top spot (let alone top 10), but keep striving to be top position on searches.
- Overall user experience is the new SEO. (Honestly it always has been, this is just now the main focus.)
- Focus on building niche sites. “Riches are in the niches.” Authority sites are what will rank.
- Content length won’t matter as much. So get to the point! Obsess about quality.
- Release your content and let back links happen organically.
- Branding isn’t enough – you need to be an authority!
There’s also a BONUS trend in the video. Can you guess what it is?
Here’s a hint – it’s something you should do from DAY 1.
If you liked this content, you may also benefit from checking out the 7 Types Of Digital Marketing training I did. It’s just a snippet of a workshop I’ll be hosting soon.
Want to be notified of great content like this or when I open the doors to my next workshop? Then be sure to join my newsletter here.