Last Updated on 2021-01-16 by Kassandra
When it comes to deciding which social media platform to market on, it can feel daunting – even overwhelming! Not only is technology changing, but who has the time to learn everything for all the platforms… Am I right?
While I do believe you should be marketing on all platforms, your business & your target audience will determine where to best focus your time & effort.
Digital marketing can be a very powerful & effective tool. But if you spend your time marketing on platforms without knowing if your audience is even there, it can make your marketing efforts have a poor ROI.
How To Choose A Social Media Platform
If you would like all the goodies I mention sent to your Facebook Messenger, then click here!
If you’d like to be notified when future recording & any relevant gifts are available, be sure to join my newsletter here.
In the mean time, here are a few resources for you to help better determine which social media platform that works best for you & your business – based on your business needs & target audience.
- 13 Top Tips For Choosing The Right Social Media Platform For Your Business (FORBES)
- Choosing the Right Social Media Platform for Your Business (Accion)
- How to Choose the Right Social Media Platform for Your Business (Social Media Today)
- Which Social Media Channels Work for Your Brand? (Sprout Social)
- Which Social Media Platforms Should You Use for Your Business? (Digital Marketing Institute)
- How to Choose the Right Social Network for Your Business
Hope this training & resources on how to choose a social media platform helped. If you’d like more information on how to easily have cross platform branding & save time on content creation, then be sure to join my newsletter here. I’ll be opening up the doors for an upcoming workshop soon focused on empowering you to create more digital marketing success.
Have a prosperous rest of your day!