Success Mindset Video Challenge 12 of 62
You were born to win but you were programmed to fail. So I centered this video challenge around helping you get your mind reprogrammed for success!
Once you get you mind – or mindset – right, everything else falls in to place!
Success if the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.
Get your message out! Get your message out fast!
If you have information, a product or service that can help someone else? If you wait out of fear or lack of motivation, all you are doing is hindering someone else from prosperity and allowing someone else to provide for the needs of potential customers.
Grow and live a life you dream about!
Studies have shown that only 5% of our cognitive activities (decisions, emotions, actions, behavior) is conscious, but the remaining 95% is all in our sub-conscious. And what is subconscious happens in milliseconds!
That is why it is so important to fill your life with music, books, audios, information, and people that will not only push you to new levels of greatness, but will also keep you accountable when you’re not working on your dreams like you say you want to be.
Your beliefs about money, belief about time freedom, belief about financial freedom – any negative thought keeping you back is in your subconscious so you need to reprogram yourself for success.
If you want to achieve everything you’ve ever dreamed of and more, you have to train your brain for success!
Get the right information in so your brain can go to work. So your brain can take whatever it is that you are learning and have it work in your life!
That’s the importance in changing your mindset – in anything!
YOU have the power to achieve your dreams!
Any want, any desire, it’s yours! You just have to want it and take steps to achieve it!
Did this message really sing with your soul? Leave a comment!
My biggest passion is helping other people achieve time and financial freedom. The people I mastermind with have the same dream.
[fancy_box id=5]Ready to lock arms with me and my team? Click here![/fancy_box]
We’ll help you utilize the SCIENCE of success to help you achieve success online!
Remember – in order to have something you’ve never had, you must do something you’ve never done. Just be sure to take the shortcut and work with people who have been there and have your best intentions at heart!
Would you like more information on the conscious vs subconscious mind? Check out these links:
- Brian Tracy’s “Understanding Your Conscious Mind“
- 2008 Article – “95 percent of brain activity is beyond our conscious awareness“