Overcoming sales objections is a skill we all can benefit from.
We sell our parents when we get to stay up later.
We sell our employer that we’re the best candidate for the role.
So who needs to overcome sales objections?
And whether in life or business, we are bound to experience opportunities to continue overcoming sales objections.
Objections help you grow – they break a pattern and allow you to create new neural pathways in order to overcome them or go around them. And creating new neural pathways helps keep your mind young!
Yet many people are scared of them. (I know I used to be.)
It can feel like we’re being rejected. Unwanted.
They can feed fears we’ve had and cause False Evidence Appearing Real to solidify into our reality – regardless of the truth.
Here’s one way to grow when faced with an objection.
I’ve been in the affiliate marketing industry for almost 10 years.
Never heard of this term before? It has many names for it, and all legit practices – so let’s clear the air.
affiliate marketing / direct sales
Both of these terms refer to you earning commission by providing a paid product or service direct to consumers (cutting out the middle man).
network marketing / MLM / multi-level marketing / home business opportunity
These terms fall under the umbrella of affiliate marketing and direct sales but with one catch … team building!
What is team building?
– building people up as entrepeneurs
– empowering others to be better versions of themselves than yesterday
– teaching people how to create their own financial success
– showing people it’s possible for anyone from any walk of life
– allowing people to create a financial legacy for their families
Now … when in sales (whether traditional middle person sales or direct sales) you will always hear these objections:
- not interested
- I have to think about it
- need to ask my significant other
- I don’t have the time (if a home business)
- I don’t have the money
We’ll start with “I don’t have the money” in the below video.
Overcoming Sales Objections – Money
When you hear this objection, it’s because of one or more of these reasons:
– you didn’t connect with them (people but from people – ask questions)
– you didn’t show the value (word vomit)
– they were just being polite and trying to tell you no
– they really have the money, but don’t realize it
How to handle this objection?
– be like the duck
– understand that sometimes people stuck in own head trash & need help getting clarity
– provide value (invite to receive something for free)
– follow up with them later (continue to have a relationship between then)
Ready To Learn More?
If you’re looking to learn more ways to grow your team and / or become a part of the network marketing profession, send me a message on my Prosperous Heart Facebook page.
If you’re looking to build a business AND build a skillset for your financial education, send me a message on my Daily Wealth Ninja Facebook page.
★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★