Last Updated on 2023-08-12 by Kassandra
Create any project plan easily! Sounds like magic, right?
What if that reality is just at your fingertips?
Wouldn’t it be nice to easily create any project plan?
What if it could be easy?
In this training video, you will learn a super easy way to plan out your major projects with minimal effort and time spent.
When working on complex projects, do you have an easy way to your project plans quickly outlined?
Do you know the major milestones and how to get there?
The process I share below is a simple exercise used in many of my workshop sessions.
In the above video, I am using a live event as an example.
Where did sticky steps come from? Pip Decks!
The 5 simple steps to easily create your project plan are as follows:
- start with why
- using a sticky note, place your goal at the far right
- ask yourself “the question” (shared in the video) to determine the next prior step (each step is a milestone)
- repeat step 3 until you “return to” today with step 1
- idea storm (brainstorm) all the things you will ne to be successful
- sort them under their respective milestones
Are you currently using this process?
I hope this was helpful for you on your journey! And if you’re new to Miro, check this out.
Want to learn more?