Table of Contents
Last Updated on 2023-02-21 by Kassandra
Ever heard of the Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium 2023? If you consider yourself to be a woman doing business in the United States of America …
Try to attend this event LIVE! Here’s why …
Every year in March, the USPTO’s Office of Innovative Outreach hosts an event in celebration of Women’s History month – the Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium. They work in collaboration with the Empowering Women’s Entrepreneurship (WE) initiative to provide all kinds of amazing and FREE resources to support your entrepreneurial endeavors.
While I have no affiliation or association with them, this is such an important cause.
And since my passion is to empower others for greater success by either teaching what I know or providing opportunities like this … I knew I had to get this out ASAP when I found out!
Why Attend Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium 2023
Here are just a few reasons why you should attend:
- It’s free – you just have to register for EACH DAY through their respective EventBrite events
- The United States’ government – specifically the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is offering you a chance to learn about innovation and business from public and private sector experts
- Be introduced to opportunities for girls and women in computer science, invention, and STEM
And while they do put the recordings here, I promise you …
Of all the events I’ve attended for business and personal development, both in person and remote?
Attending live will make such a greater impact than just watching the replays.
Events For The 2023 Symposium
There are 3 different days in March that this women’s entrepreneurship symposium 2023 will have.
Each day has a theme, and each of the links will have their own registration option.
- Day 1 – March 1: Leading Change
how women can impact the next generation of leaders, challenges women innovators often face and overcome, how to secure support for commercializing your idea
- Day 2 – March 15: Trends & Opportunities
best practices for overcoming challenges, how to give back & be a mentor, where to find mentors, how they bring growth & opportunities
- Day 3 – March 29: Technology & Funding
panelists share how their ideas impacted the tech we use today, challenges in bringing new inventions to market, types of funding available & how to find it
Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium Prior Events
While I’m not sure how many of these there have been, I wanted to at least provide last year’s access. They had similar themes for all 3 days, but it is different in 2023.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium 2022
Below are the three parts. They are links to the USPTO pages for the individual parts, but the YouTube recordings are linked over there as well.
- Part 1: Educate & Innovate (March 2, 2022)
- Part 2: Trends & Opportunities (March 16, 2022)
- Part 3: From Inspiration to Commercialization (March 30, 2022)
If you have any additional questions about this event, be sure to contact: [email protected]