New year, new you – right?
As you review last year, ever think, “Man I wish I had done more!”
In this post, I’m sharing with you some time management tools and techniques to empower you to do more without sacrificing too much.
For longer than personal development has been an industry, people have always looked for shortcuts and the easy road to get all their dreams accomplished.
Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn’t.
I’m here to share with you some time management techniques and tools that have worked for me.
Time Management Tools
No matter the profession, tools come in all shapes, sizes, weights, and colors. That includes time management tools.
In this post, I will be sharing time management tips for students (because we are all students) eager to:
- minimize time
- maximize results
- gain better clarity
- be able to set and stick to the right direction in life or business
And if you’re looking for some cool time management apps? Click here for an article from LifeHack!
Time Management Tech Tips
This section will be different trainings I’ve done to help make time management tech work for you.
Google Sheets – Creating 15 Minute Increments
In this video training, I will provide information for a Google Sheets Tutorial – How To Do More With Less Time Using Google Sheets Formulas!
I am on a mission to empower at least 10 people to become debt free by 2020.
And one of the ways I will do so is by showing you how you can DO MORE with the time you currently have.
Most people complain that they don’t have enough time to work on & achieve their dreams…
Some people have found a way to accomplish the same goals and then some on the same amount of time.
What’s your excuse?
For most, it’s because they don’t want to feel tied down to a schedule …
But let’s face it.
If it’s not scheduled, it doesn’t get done.
So in the above video, I’m going to show you a FREE way to do more with your time using this single tool.
How? By providing a quick tip for help with Google sheets formulas – or rather a Google sheets tutorial on:
* tech tip on how to change cell formatting
* how to create scrolling headers and columns
* learn to easily increment time in cells
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
In addition to the above, I wanted to leave you with this:
11 Tips For Effectively Managing Your Time
- Take care of yourself – mentally, physically, spiritually
- Know your goals – professionally & personally, both short and long term (work backwards from long term)
- Prioritize wisely – eat that frog (thank you Brian Tracy)
- Plan ahead
- Delegate more often
- Eliminate distractions
- Write down your plans – allows you to see what’s important (keep eye on the prize)
- Write down your accomplishments – allows you to recognize what you have accomplished
- Watch what you spend – and more importantly? What you invest & how!
- Say no to things that do no serve you or your goals
- Make achieving your goals like a game
Thank you QuickBooks for a few ideas.
Looking to work with me directly?
Be sure to click here!
★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★