Last Updated on 2014-12-16 by Kassandra
Previous Post: 4 Limiting Money Beliefs
Next Post: Listen to Your Body
In today’s world just about everyone and their grandmother are on some social media site or another, but you need to be mindful of what you put out there! This post is part 2 of 2 in a social media training series I wanted to provide to you. Today, I wanted to share what you SHOULD post on social media.
Top 9 Things You SHOULD Post on Social Media
9. Positive, Fun & Happy Things!
8. Audio Recordings and/or Text Format of Your Videos on Your Blog / Website
7. Mix Up Your Content With Your Brand of Humor (photos, articles, etc)
6. YouTube Reviews or DIYs
5. Webinars / Podcasts
3. Photos of Fun Experiences (Events, Exhibitions, Vacations, etc)
2. Educational (But Not Boring) Articles or Blog Posts
1. Things of Value
If you would like to work directly with me, check out the box below and get that info!