Last Updated on 2023-01-09 by Kassandra
In a constantly changing job market & uncertain economy, how can you get ahead?
In this article, I will reveal 7 ways continued education helps you get ahead. (And I’m not necessarily talking about college!)
Curious about my programming mentorship program? Send me a message! Either on the current platform you’re watching this on, or via a message on LinkedIn.
Please note that some links shared may be affiliate links – meaning if you decide to purchase I may earn a commission. (Thank you for your support! You can also buy me a coffee, instead.)
- According to the 2021 United States Bureau of Labor Statistics’ American Time Use Survey, on average Americans spend 2.9 hours a day watching television. How much further in your career and personal goals would you be if you used this time better? – Check out The Slight Edge for more on the idea of daily improvement.
- In a constantly changing job market & uncertain economy, you set yourself apart (even ahead of the curve) with in demand skills
- College isn’t the only place education is widely available. You have mentorship programs, boot camps, books, etc
- You can position yourself as an expert, thus able to earn higher income.
- When you implement what you learn, can grow your portfolio (resume)
- You keep your brain young by creating more synapse connections
- Helps you stay out of complacency and into a constant state of growth
Thank you for your time & let me know if this was helpful for you! And if so, be sure to sprinkle this amongst your social media accounts for others who may be interested & could benefit from the same knowledge.
If you’d like to see my digital resume for inspiration of your own, click here.