Last Updated on 2020-06-13 by Kassandra
Are you in business looking for a way to create a successful lead generation funnel?
In other words – need a way to ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅs but don’t know where to start?
Or what is required in a lead generation funnel?
In this training, you will learn the 5 steps to create a successful lead generation funnel system.
5 Steps To Create A Successful Lead Generation Funnel
In this video, I cover the following definitions:
- 1) what is a funnel: a funnel is a system that allows you to receive information from people interested in your products or services
- 2) what is a lead magnet: a lead magnet is an incentive that marketers offer to potential buyers in exchange for their email address or other contact information
- 3) what is a capture page: a capture page is a web page that allows you to capture contact information in exchange for a lead magnet
- 4) what is a nurture sequence: is an automated series of (usually) emails (but could be chat bot messages) that someone receives when they subscribe to your list(s)
I also expand on the following 5 steps to create a successful lead generation funnel:
- Know your audience
- Create a lead magnet
- Setup your nurture sequence
- Create the lead generation funnel that includes your capture page, thank you or bridge page, & connects to your AutoResponder (like GetResponse)
- Test & gather data
NOTE: Some of the links on this post may be affiliate links. Should you click and decide to buy, I might receive compensation – so thank you!
Don’t forget to learn additional marketing tech tips over in my group:
Online Marketing For Businesses With Prosperous Hearts
Future Facebook live trainings will be at this URL: https://prosperousheart.com/FB-live
Looking to be alerted to information to help you with your digital marketing?
Be sure to click here to subscribe to my Facebook chat bot!
Looking to work with me directly? Send me a message on FB!
★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★
Previous Post: 3 Phases Of Business Growth Using GES
Next Post: How To Create A Lead Magnet In Canva